Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
BladeSystem Server Blades
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emulex 8GB LPE1205A Mezzanine Adapter in a HP BL460c Gen8 throws unidentified error.

NoProblemAtoll
Occasional Visitor

Emulex 8GB LPE1205A Mezzanine Adapter in a HP BL460c Gen8 throws unidentified error.

When I installed an Emulex 8GB LPE1205A Mezzanine Adapter in my HP BL460c Gen8 I get an error that the HBA is unidentified. I see in the Bios IRQ that it detects it as a Fiber Card so I am fairly certain the HBA is fine and that either my HP OA firmware is not a high enough level or that my HP BL460c Gen8 Firmware isn't at a high enough level. What are the requirements for these?  Also when I try and download that HP BL460c Gen8 Bios updates I get an error that I need to link and entitlement so I cannot troubleshoot much further on my own.

Regards,
No Problem Atoll Technologies
Belleair Bluffs, FL

1 REPLY
NoProblemAtoll
Occasional Visitor

Re: Emulex 8GB LPE1205A Mezzanine Adapter in a HP BL460c Gen8 throws unidentified error.

Any Insights?