1752546 Members
4653 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Sanitize/Letter of Volatility

cbSysAdmin
Visitor

Sanitize/Letter of Volatility

We have HPE Mezannine Cards that require letters of volatility for security purposes. 

Can someone help me find a "Letter of volatility" for the following Network adapters?

• Part # 647590-B21  "FlexFabric 10GB two-port 554M adapter"
  • Part # 651281-B21 "8Gb QMH2572 Fiber Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapter (HBA) mezzanine" 
  • Part # 665246-B21 "Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560M adapter"
I have sent an email to isslovrequests@hpe.com and received no response. However, I was told by an hpe support tech that the address is internal and only reachable by hpe employees. 

I also did receive one letter from the tech but it is from 2017 and only contains 665246-B21.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-CB
3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I understand that you have already raised a request through isslovrequests@hpe.com however you are still awaiting an update.

Please contact HPE support so that the concerned team can be engaged to get this work done.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

cbSysAdmin
Visitor

I have already contacted HPE Support. I spoke with technicians on 3 different occasions and have not been provided a  helpful solution. I was hoping this forum would provide a better alternative.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I can understand your situation. But community forums have limited options or support.

Any license or official documents provided by the only HPE.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo