BladeSystem - General
1753879 Members
7635 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Asking for latest user guide of Network Configuration Utility (NCU)

chuckk281
Trusted Contributor

Asking for latest user guide of Network Configuration Utility (NCU)

Peng was looking for some info on the NCU:

Does anybody know where I can get latest user guide of NCU(network configuration utility)?

I know that latest version is 10.x but the user guide I can find is only for 8.x.

Angel replied:

ItтАЩs been my experience that you find the latest user guide contained within the

NCU smart component тАУ for instance HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows

Server 2008 x64 Editions can be found here

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=3709945&prodSeriesId=4194735&prodNameId=4194638&swEnvOID=4024&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-43897179c7594c72a9d8d1dcd1

Please advice if that is not the case (I didnтАЩt have the chance to extract the smart

component). 

Any other help for Peng?

3 REPLIES 3
sravi

I have tried looking in the direcory where the NCU utility has ben installed and the user guide was not found.

George J. Perkins
Frequent Advisor

I can't find this documentation anywhere on HP's site either. This is very frustrating. There is online help but I was hoping for a portable version which I could reference without being on the server desktop!

Search functionality on the HP site is not working - I get too many useless hits when I search on "HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU) user guide manual site:hp.com"

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Search functionality on the HP site is not working - I get too many useless hits when I search on "HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU) user guide manual site:hp.com"

This looks like google's fault for finding too many.  What is the exact name of the manual?

The closest (first) I find is:

HP Network Configuration Utility Agent User Guide

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00582407/c00582407.pdf