1753734 Members
4403 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Virtual Connect Manager - HTML5 Performance Issues

sgunelius
Trusted Contributor

Virtual Connect Manager - HTML5 Performance Issues

Just curious to know if anyone else out there is experiencing the same performance issues we are with the 4.85 firmware (HTML5), specifically the Virtual Connect Manager browser behavior?  I see the following issues frequently and appears to be the same with Chrome, Edge & Firefox:

The webpage at https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ui/main/leftNavTree.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address

Page Timeout

Page content doesn't load fully

Logged off when page content doesn't load

Refreshing browser window doesn't always reload the page

2 REPLIES 2
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: Virtual Connect Manager - HTML5 Performance Issues

Hi, 

We have seen this issue with previous versions of VC firmware, but not with version 4.85. 

As you have tested on all browsers, have you verified the supported browser versions?

Support for Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11.0.155

Support for Mozilla™ Firefox® 70.0.1 and Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) 68.2

Also verify the below browser settings. 

https://www.hpe.com/psnow/doc/a00102211en_us (Page 12 and 13)

Apart from these settings, there is no special settings required to access VCM.

You can try accessing it from another system or check if any of your colleagues can access it or contact your system administrator. 

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Mark-S
HPE Pro

Re: Virtual Connect Manager - HTML5 Performance Issues

Hi

You may want to investigate further using Broswer F12 debugger / network to determime what is failing and potentailly why,

Other than clearing the cache and closing and restarting the browser window, I am not aware of any known issues.

Thanks-

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo