HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Connect

sudipatel
Occasional Visitor

Virtual Connect

Hi, I have two c7000 blade enclosures. I can access encl #1 via virtual connect, but when I access encl #2 via virtual connect every link I click takes minutes to complete. Any ideas why? I have updated my firmware to try and resolve this problem, although the firmware on encl #1 is older. Thanks Sudi
1 REPLY
David Billot
Frequent Advisor

Virtual Connect

1) Try accessing the VC IP address directly via your browser instead of going through the enclosure OA link -- not a fix, just a troubleshooting step. If that works, ensure that all of your enclosure based IP addressings have a default gateway configured (and that the gateway ip address responds to a ping.) 2) Try clearing your browser cache before accessing the enclosure in question. 3) You stated that you have all firmware updated, but also ensure that you have updated the Virtual Connect modules as well. There was an issue in 1.16 and before that would cause slow VC Manager performance if you connected the VC Fiber Channel modules to a SAN switch that was not configured for NPIV. Thanks, Dave