HPE Community: LVSsanman

Certifications:

HP ATP - Server Solutions V2

HP ATP BladeSystems

HPE Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2

HPE Product Certified - OneView [2016]

HPE Product Certified - Synergy Solutions [2016]

How did you get started? 

“I got started in the industry of Technology in 1990 after graduating from Technical College in Ottawa. From there I went directly into the Federal Government and proceeded to train and develop my skills in Storage & Compute.”

What is your favorite HPE technology? 

"My favorite HPE technology is HPE XP storage and HPE 3PAR StoreServe storage. Why? Because I have never seen this generation of enterprise and mid-range storage fail a customer. Customers are always extremely happy with the performance and management. "

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share? 

"Our local airport had trouble with multiple environmental outages such as lightning strikes and various episodes of water going where it shouldn’t. Knowing that HPE storage has excellent capabilities to replicate data and detect outages, I was able to build a solution around that requirement. My knowledge of 3PAR replication functionality enabled me to propose and deliver a now fully functional infrastructure standard for the airport."

What are the benefits of being a Master ASE?

“Being an HPE Master ASE puts me in a unique position within my organization; we provide sales, projects, services and consulting for customers with technology requirements. The benefits are substantial in respect to relationships and knowledge. The benefit of this is I’m able to give the customer the best solution for their infrastructure and operations.”

Any tips for others interested in HPE certifications? 

Leveraging your passion for being part of a growing team of highly skilled ambassadors will take you too many interesting places.

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. You’ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.

Comments