Advancing Life & Work
1745809 Members
4039 Online
108722 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
Alex_Katsila

Take a sneak peek of the new Architecting Advanced Hybrid IT Solutions course

group shot.jpg

Don McCracken, HPE Hybrid IT Certification Solution Architect has attended the beta run of our new Architecting Advanced Hybrid IT Solutions course in Houston, TX and writes about the importance of this training class on preparing for the new Master ASE certification exam.

โ€œIโ€™ve been in a lot of HPE courses and itโ€™s the first time Iโ€™ve seen this.โ€ This is exactly the response I was hoping for, and got, from HPE partners that attended the beta run of our new Architecting Advanced Hybrid IT Solutions course. This is a Master ASE level course, and itโ€™s unlike anything HPE has offered before.

HPE is known for our certification programs in servers, storage, and networking. However, to thrive and compete today, partners have to push past a siloed approach to solve their customerโ€™s most complex problems. You know it, and I know it but that doesnโ€™t mean that itโ€™s easy to get there. Thatโ€™s why I was excited to be able to spearhead HPEโ€™s new Hybrid IT certification track and the new HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification.

The training is more than just editing down existing training for servers, storage and networking.  This course is so much more than that. It helps partners expand their expertise into new areas quickly but also helps them take a workload based approach to design. Each module is organized around a scenario and customer problem. Hereโ€™s just one example, a hospital is looking applying analytics to the database that it uses for inventory and scheduling applications but queries are running too slowly. The module gives the students the tools they need to solve the customerโ€™s problem and to apply similar ideas to other customer scenarios. Our goal is to make sure all attendees feel the same way as one of our beta attendees when they said, โ€œ[I feel] much better equipped at having sizing and design conversations with customers without looping in an HPE Solution Architect.โ€

Bringing together experts from many different areas is also an excited aspect of the beta training. A number of times throughout the training, I heard the attendees talk about how much they were learning from each other. Whether itโ€™s at events like Discover, a local get together or in beta training sessions like this one, this experience is invaluable and will repeat itself over and over as our incredible partners come together and share their expertise.

Iโ€™m excited to have put together a course that prepares partners for achieving this certification and one that gives them a toolset for solving the complex, real world problems for their customers every day.

Donโ€™t miss Dean Colpitts article and his useful tips for achieving the new HPE Master ASE Hybrid IT certification. Dean,  CTO at Members IT Group, who was part of the design team for this certification (and some of related electives for the certification), writes about what you need to know about the new HPE Master ASE Hybrid IT certification exam and what is different. 

The new HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification is launching November 1 and additional details will be available at that time.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

Iโ€™m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.