Careers in Tech
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new HPE Master ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification has landed

Alex_Katsila

Sales accreditation photo.jpg

Contributing author: Stephan Beek 

The new HPE Master ASE – Hybrid IT Solution Architect V1 was launched on November 1 and in the month and a half, we’ve seen a number of learners around the world step up and earn this prestigious certification.

This unique, industry-leading certification enables IT Architects to develop and validate their skills to architect and deploy an optimized hybrid IT infrastructure for key industry solution workloads aligned to the HPE Partner Ready Competencies. IT Architects will have the flexibility to choose which industry workloads they want to specialize in. Specialization choices currently include Hybrid Cloud, and Software Defined Infrastructure with Data Management and Analytics, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, and Data Protection available in mid-2020. To complete the Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solution Architect certification the individual must complete both a mandatory core exam which includes written and practical elements and a solution exam of the candidate’s choice.

Why Earn This Certification?

• Plan and design advanced HPE Hybrid-IT solutions based on industry-standard workloads and their characteristics as they relate to optimizing for performance and/or availability.
  • Learn complex design skills such as information gathering, analyzing customer business and technical requirements.
  • Learn to recommend and position HPE Hybrid IT products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases. 
  • Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs and then demonstrate and present the solution.

The certification also sets a new standard for career value while focusing on key solutions that represent the future of the marketplace. It brings a new testing approach with a remote-proctored practical exam on live equipment and is the first master level for Architects in our Hybrid IT portfolio.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

I’m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.