Client Automation Standard Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hide/disable agent tray icon

Advisor

Hide/disable agent tray icon

Does the blue circle agent icon on the right bottom screen can be hidden/disable?

thanks,
eRoS
8 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Hide/disable agent tray icon

Hi,

In the RADSKMAN command or the timer use ind=N parameter.

Thanks
Biju
Advisor

Hi Biju,
can you please tell me more where to set the parameter so it can be run automatically on the managed devices?

Thanks,
eRoS
Honored Contributor

If you're using CAS it's not possible to make such customisations.

Karl.
Advisor

Short and clear answer from Karl, but I'll wait for Biju's response before closing this thread... :D
Honored Contributor

In addition... CAS is intended to be used "as in" out of the box. The is no "supported" customisation available with CAS.

If you think you need to have a more customised implementation then you may want to consider the full Enterprise edition of the Client Automation software which offers much in the way of client side customisation.

HTH.

Karl.
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Karl is correct in CAS, there is no provision for this.But at the time of installation of client try modifying the install.ini file where radtray is disabled.

Thanks
Biju
Advisor

OK, I'll accept that the agent tray icon cannot be hide/disable on HPCAS. Thanks all!
Trusted Contributor

If you do find this an important feature, please make sure to open an enhancement request to control this. We review all ER's each release and prioritize accordingly.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event