Client Automation Standard Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Server stopped application configuration

Advisor

Server stopped application configuration

When i try to publish patch to clients i get "Server stopped application configuration" for the status of patch on the client. Any idea ????
5 REPLIES
Frequent Advisor

Re: Server stopped application configuration

First, check Radia policy to see if any assigments (of patches, software, etc.) are misspelled or no longer exists. That could cause the error.
Advisor

Try to use RAM to pull down the zservice instead of using software manager.

Regards,
Mok
Frequent Advisor

Hi PProcopi,

I've hit the same problem. Have your got a resolution for this problem yet?

rdgs,
Matthew.
Frequent Advisor

Guys,

Can you open up the nvdmr0xx log on your RCS server and trace the connect against the IP address of your client.

I'm sure this will help you in tracing the problem much better.

Hope this helps,
Moaeed Sajid
Pronounced Ray-di-ya
Trusted Contributor

Hi all,

The message "Server stopped application configuration" indicates that the RCS was unable to locate a service for which it received a resolution request.
Therefore it generally denotes a configuration error: either the service is not properly assigned to the user, or the policy store in which the assignment was made is not accessible.

As suggested by Chuck and Moaeed, please check the policy and the RCS log, one of them or both should lead you to the source of the error. The RCS log should indicate what service is posing a problem, and from there you should check the policy for assignment errors on that service.

Hope this helps

Francois
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event