Client Automation Standard Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

deploy apps error - code: not ready

Super Advisor

deploy apps error - code: not ready

Hi All,

I just installed ovccm 2.0 on win2k3 SP1. Got everything working fine until I tried to deploy a software (MSDN for .NET) to one of the WinXP client. Everytime I tried to deploy it, the job created successfully but it always ended with errors; here's the job result detail:

98 WinXP-vm 172.31.234.13 Finished Completed on receiving synopsis object Notready 2007-01-18 13:56:05 2007-01-18 13:56:07 2007-01-18 13:56:50

There's no problem on the communication; there's no firewall and both of the server and the client could resolve their respective name and IP address.

I need some insight plz! Plz find the logfile if it may assist you.

Thx a lot,

Rgds,
Oswin
5 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: deploy apps error - code: not ready

The logs appear to be from the RCS.
Where do you see this message?
Please provide the logs from there.
Super Advisor

I'm sorry but what do you mean by where did I see the message? I'm using OVCCM 2.0 not Radia so I'm not very familiar with the RCS or any Radia component.

But the logs that I gave is the one from the component called ConfigurationServer, so I think it should be the RCS part of OVCCM. Btw there's only 1 OVCCM server unlike radia which has multiple server for multiple purposes. There are other logs from other components like MessagingServer, ProxyServer, but I don't think it has something to do with this problem when I saw the log.

This subforum is made for OV Client Configuration Manager right? Or am I posting at the wrong place? Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you need another data.

Rgds,
Oswin
Honored Contributor

Youâ re likely in the right forum.
While not too familiar with CCM, I am aware that it only uses one server and yes RCS (Radia Configuration Server) equates to ConfigurationServer.
This does not appear to be an RCS message. I expect it comes from the Console during Job execution.
I expect there is a Portal and log directory under that. See if you can find the message in one of the logs and post it.
This however seems to be that CCM is unable to notify the client.
Super Advisor

Yes, there's one below the PortalServer, but isn't that one comes from the RMP part not the RCS? Anyway it seems that the disk space of the target client is really tight for the software to be deployed (2gigs space left for 1.8 gigs app), it seems to be the case because when I try to deploy other apps it works just fine.

Thanks for ur concern n help,

This reply close the thread.
Super Advisor

disk space problem supposedly.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event