Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

7.10 is now out...

Super Advisor

7.10 is now out...

on the SSO site and we will be installing so we can use Webdrawer in a 64-bit environment.

14 REPLIES
Frequent Advisor

Re: 7.10 is now out...

I can see the selection for 7.10 on the SSO patches site, but I don't think you can download the 7.10 iso from there:robotsad:

Honored Contributor

From a previous post:

To download HP TRIM 7.1 (Major release, not a 'patch'), follow the below steps on the HP site.

- GoTo: http://support.openview.hp.com/

- Click  'Sign-in with HP Passport' at the top of the page and login with your HP Passport

- Click the 'Downloads' tab

- Click 'Software Updates'

- Click 'My Updates'

- Select your SAID in the drop-down box and tick the terms and conditions check box. (Click Submit)

- Expand the 'Document & Records Mgmt' category and tick 'HP TRIM 7.10 English SW E-Media' then click 'Get software updates'

- You should now see 'HP TRIM 7.10 English SW E-Media' with a 'Get Software' link. Click the link.

- Click the 'Download Directly' button under the product information section.

Super Advisor

I was confused at first as well. It's an update not a patch like for instance 7.02 was a patch to 7.00

Also saw that 7.02 patch 1 (build 1627)  shows as updated(so at least it was out by) of March 1 (6 days prior to 7.10). This question came up before for 6.25 vs 7 but are all the fixes that are in 7.02 patch 1 in 7.10 or are possibly the same problems that were in 7.02 in 7.10.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Guru, was about to link to my post/steps as well.

It's not a 'Patch', it's a full Service Pack/Release.  :smileyhappy:

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE
::::::::::::::::::::::

Kapish.com.au
Trusted Contributor

Useful link:

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/imhub/trim/erm/index5.html

You get a Kudo sir for that link. Mainly because it has links at the bottom that show events near me (not sure why Australia shows up as near me though :smileyhappy: ) . Also it has the forum discussion link for current builds.

http://h30501.www3.hp.com/t5/TRIM-Discussion-Information-News/HP-TRIM-Current-Builds-Updated-9th-Mar/td-p/19661

I notice it has links in the current builds link for fixes in both 7.02 patch 1 and 7.10. So the question is are the fixes in 7.10 fixes from 7.02 patch 1 or from 7.02 no patch or from 7.00 or what? Basically does 7.10 have all fixes that are in 7.02 patch 1?

Honored Contributor

In theory, a later 'release" of the same version, should always have the "fixes" from previous builds...

Frequent Advisor

Is that the same process for HP TRIM Partners to get the new release?

Super Advisor

FWIW I have been going up the SSO site now all the time to look for new builds. We are a partner. I would like to get some kind of notification from HP of new builds or releases instead of relying on happening to see a forum post or just happening to check the SSO site one day and noticing a new update/build. Does this notification exist?

In the beginning of working with Trim I was opening a service request with HP and requesting the latest build. Not sure if the lastest builds were posted on the SSO site back then but at least right now the builds show up there fast I think.

Trusted Contributor

You can sign up for automatic updates on the SSO site - http://support.openview.hp.com/enotification/subscribe-patch

Thanks for that. All signed up.

Honored Contributor

Problem is, I have been signed up for that, but still didn't receive any notification :smileysad:

Trusted Contributor

I've been told this by others. Is there a support link on the sign up page?

lmao tmack!  :smileytongue: