Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Auditing Documents Checked Out

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Advisor

Auditing Documents Checked Out

Morning All,

I am trying to run an audit on all documents currently Checked Out in TRIM.  I can see all documents checked out in the audit log, but nothing to tell me if they are still checked out.  I have tried using the directorate groups with the plus sign to expand on the Checked Out search method (as I do when searching records created by group for other reporting purposes) but it isn't a valid location action.

Can anyone suggest a better way to find this information?

We are running TRIM 7.1.2.1879.

Nichelle

5 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Auditing Documents Checked Out

Have you tried using the "Checked out to" search method with no location specified?
Occasional Visitor

"checked out to", with Location left blank. And turn on "checked out to" and "checked out on" in your view.
HPE Expert

Hi Sally,

Try running a new search, document management > "checked out to"

Remove any locations that have appeared in the search window, leaving that field blank. Run the search.

Should bring up all documents that are currently checked out.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
HPE Expert

Hahah looks like everyone replied with the same answer at once.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Advisor

Thank you all, guess I was over thinking it a little.

Nich