Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Buggy favorites behavior

Valued Contributor

Buggy favorites behavior

One of our users (Trim 7.1.0.1132) is experiencing an issue where when she tries to click the button to display Favorite Records, it doesn't reliably display the appropriate results window, while the other buttons in the favorites tray work normally.  Clicking on the favorite records button repeatedly seems to make Trim stop responding to left mouse clicks until some kind of time out or the Trim instance's program window exits and re-enters the foreground.  Despite all this, the ALT+F3 shortcut tied to favorite records displays the appropriate results immediately without any buggy behavior.

Are there any known problems with regard to this behavior in this version of Trim?  What fixes/workarounds are available?

3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Buggy favorites behavior

I'm pretty sure this was a bug which was fixed in a the later builds of 7.1 (circa 1157).

Valued Contributor

I checked the 7.11 build 1828 fixes document and didn't see this issue referred to.  Can anybody confirm whether this behavior is a fixed or outstanding issue?

Respected Contributor

Yeah I believe it was fixed in 1157 as well.  You probably couldnt find the fix because you only really experiencing half of the issues that it caused.

if you want to be 100 percent sure you should log it with Hp.

Phil