Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot View emails (VMBX) in 7.3.3.5645 in Trim.

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Trusted Contributor

Cannot View emails (VMBX) in 7.3.3.5645 in Trim.

We are testing Trim 7.3.3.5645.  We have integrated Trim with Groupwise 8 and 2012.

Everytime I try to view an email in Trim (7.3.3.5645) in the VMBX format, Trim crashes.

I am able to view documents in other formats, xls, doc, ...

Currently we are using 7.1.0.1157 so I do not know how VMBX files behave in other versions of Trim 7.2 or 7.3.

Can anyone confirm that you should be able to view VMBX files in Trim 7.3.3.5645?   If so, does anyone have any idea what could be causing this crash?

Thanks.

RD

2 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Cannot View emails (VMBX) in 7.3.3.5645 in Trim.

It should work. It does when I test it.

Best guess is you haven't installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 runtimes (vcredist_x86.exe) that's a prerequisite for the 7.3 installation and is included with the TRIM software. The Keyview viewer depends on this.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of TRIM/RM/CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot View emails (VMBX) in 7.3.3.5645 in Trim.

I did not install vcredist_x86.exe.   Once I installed Vcredit_x86.exe that solved the problem.

I can read vmbx files.

Thanks.

RD