Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Client titling behavior change?

Valued Contributor

Client titling behavior change?

We’ve come to find in Trim 7.3.5 that if we rename an organization location, Trim indicates it is correcting all records that refer to that location in their titling (those records that use “client-titling”).  The results seem to be that Trim has changed those records to reflect the organization with the new name instead of leaving it to the old name, basically changing the title displayed for the record.

The administrators indicate Trim didn't behave this way previously.  We had to manually remove and reselect the location in the client title field for each record to get them to display with the organization location's new name in the title.  There are some cases where they preferred affected records to retain the old name.  Is this behavior we can control?

3 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Client titling behavior change?

On paper the change makes sense to me, having said that it might be an option that you can change.

What version were you running prior to 7.35? I'll go through the release notes and see if i can find the change.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Valued Contributor

Before we were using 7.3.4.  We can't confirm if the behavior change was that recent.  Even longer ago, we were using 7.3.1.

Valued Contributor

By any chance, were you able to find anything?