Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DST time again...

Super Advisor

DST time again...

for reference on 6.2.5 build 1300, and probably older 6.x releases after DST new files checked into Trim will fail to be indexed. You will get a message notification as shown below. Last time I looked up DST issues on the forum and I believe just restarted the Event Service and then manually reindexed the documents. I wonder now since the Event Processor is NOT a separate Windows Service does this mean in Trim 7, if the DST issue is still there, that an admin would have to restart the Workgroup Service or just the Event Processor somehow within the Enterprise Studio?

TRIM Event Processor running on "servername" reported the following message:
 Record # failed to index correctly (Could not open Content Index dataset. Invalid state Check 'Document Content Search' Options.) and has been automatically quarantined.

TRIM Event Processor running on "servername" reported the following message: Record # failed to index correctly (Could not open Content Index dataset. Invalid state Check 'Document Content Search' Options.) and has been automatically quarantined.

2 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: DST time again...

Apparently this was fixed in 6.2.5.1300 onwards. From TRIMSPER.pdf:

35666 Document Content Indexing quarantines records and displays an Invalid state error when the server time zone is changed

Fixed. Document Content Indexing no longer quarantines records and displays an Invalid state error when the server time zone is changed

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of TRIM/RM/CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Super Advisor

Re: DST time again...

I forgot. The clients are 6.2.5. Our server is still 6.2.4. Thanks Neil.