Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Document Queues behaviour in 7.1

Contributor

Document Queues behaviour in 7.1

Just upgraded to 7.1.1150, and I have noticed that when a document is checked in from any Document Queue a message is displayed "Do you wish to remove the file "X:\......."  from the hard drive, and the options are Yes, No, and Cancel. I have not seen this before. Previously in 6.2.1 the document was automatically removed when checked in, which is what we want. Why is there an extra step in the check in process, and more importantly can it by bypassed?  

4 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Document Queues behaviour in 7.1

We are finding the same issue.  Alby were you able to find an answer to this problem?

Thanks.

RD

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately this is how it behaves now!

Occasional Contributor

I have found that you need to set up your queue with the "No Syncrhonisation" option turned on and then manually delete the documents after import.

Its not awesome.

TRIM 7.1 (1150), Windows 7
HPE Expert

It was logged as change request QCCR2D42953 - Confirmation box asking if we want to delete the document after previously selecting Delete after processing

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of TRIM/RM/CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/