Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Documents checked out on citrix TRIM not viewable on Head office TRIM

Esteemed Contributor

Documents checked out on citrix TRIM not viewable on Head office TRIM

Hi

have come across an issue with TRIM and offline records folder and I would like some help with it.

Our offline records are stored on the user’s personal network space and the offline records folder, and any draft documents, are available through both the citrix client and head office.

What I have encountered in my testing (and reported by some users) is that when a document is checked out to offline records on the citrix environment, I can’t see that checked out document in my head office offline records in the TRIM client (although I can see it by browsing the directory).

All other draft documents in offline records are viewable, it only seems to affect checked out documents. The same problem occurs vice versa so that checked-out documents in HO can’t be seen in TRIM citrix client.

I am not sure if this problem has just surfaced or if it has always been around and it would be good to hear from other sites using TRIM and Citrix.

Thanks

Josh

2 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Documents checked out on citrix TRIM not viewable on Head office TRIM

Hello Joshua,

Have a look for where your outlook.dat file (probably hidden) is being stored for you in both environments, it should be in your roaming profile, do you have the same roaming profile for Citrix and Full Client, alternatively your citrix guys might be tossing those files when you log off citrix or not copying them when you log on (it has a specific name in citrix but I can't remember what it is)

Cheers

Phil 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Documents checked out on citrix TRIM not viewable on Head office TRIM

Thanks. do you mean offlinerecords.dat perhaps? This is where it is expected to be, in our personal network drive, and I can see it is updated when a document is checked out on one citrix server but not viewable on another citrix server or head office PC.