Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Drag and Drop Issue in HPRM 8.11 7919

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Advisor

Drag and Drop Issue in HPRM 8.11 7919

Hi All,

I'm just wondering of anybody has seen this issue and is able to point me in the right direction?

This issue seem specific to a particular dataset, as i have another running the same version and no issues when completing a drag and drop.

Cheers

Ben

5 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Drag and Drop Issue in HPRM 8.11 7919

I am assuming that this is drag and drop from Outlook?

If so which version of Outlook are you running?

Some details about the steps you take would be helpful.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Advisor

Hi Greg,

Actually this is drag and drop from the desktop.  I haven't yet tried it from outlook.  I have tried the following scenarios for drag and drop with the same error occurring:

Drag and drop into HPRM window

Drag and drop on top of a electronic file in HPRM (both desktop and full client)

drag and drop on top of an existing e-document in HPRM (both desktop and full client)

I also 1changed the default record type to ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT for "dropped files" and the users options and tried the above steps with the same error occurring.

Could this be an issue with the DB? as i have another 8.11 dataset and it doesn't exhibit this behaviour?

Thanks

Ben

HPE Expert

OK cheers.

If you have a look at the first line of the error message - could not load the custom add-in.

Do you have a third party integration installed, it looks like something like that might be at play here. That is not a message that would be generated by the RM.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Advisor

Hi Greg,

I found it!  It was a 3rd party plug in.  A single .dll file which is part of the custom install package here, and obviously wasn't packaged with the downloaded version i just installed and configured.

Thanks for your help on that!

Ben

HPE Expert

Nice one