Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

GLobal Setting Record view when browsing via classification

Frequent Advisor

GLobal Setting Record view when browsing via classification

Running Trim 7.3.3,5645

Recently upgraded to 7.3 and when browsing to a via a classification and you open a container all the records are listed Oldest at the top newest at the bottom . Need to know where to change this default view and set it a Get global so the newest record is first .  Used to newest to oldest on the 6.2.5 install but changed since the upgrade and I cannot locate where to change the setting.

Thanks in Advance

M

3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: GLobal Setting Record view when browsing via classification

Pretty sure I've heard of this before, though I can't remember the exact fix.  I would suspect that you need to recreate the stored procedures within the TRIM dataset.  Use the schema repair feature within TRIM Enterprise Studio.

Make sure you do this in dev/test first!

Frequent Advisor

This is an undocumented feature that HP decided to change in 7.3.3.  Don't ask me why they changed this (I guess an "oversight") but it is annoying our customers.

In RM8 there is an option to reverse the contents of a container when looking at them but that doesn't affect the view of the classification structure either.

I suggest you get a call logged with HP and request them to change it again to what it used to be or have an option so you can choose how to have them displayed.

InfocentriK Helpdesk
InfocentriK Limited
Frequent Advisor

thanks to all who replied .. Call has been logged and hopefully the functionality will come in ver 8

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event