Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HPRM and Microsoft Office 2016

HPRM and Microsoft Office 2016

Hi

We are currently using HPRM 8.1.1.7760 and am aware from other posts that currently no version of HPRM is compatible with Microsoft Office 2016 and this will be availalbe in a future HPRM release.

However, I have been requested to ask from our ICT Department an approximately time when a new version of HPRM, that will be compatible with MS Office 2016, will be available.

Thank you
Katerina

7 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: HPRM and Microsoft Office 2016

Hi Katerina,

HPE is unable to provide a time line, which is the case for all RM software releases. Announcements about supported software integration will either happen just before or at the time of release. 

So officially all we can confirm is that it will be included in an up coming release.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I will check your site for any new HP Software realeases or news on this.

Katerina

Valued Contributor

What about the HP RM8.3? At HP IGGF Forum it was said that 8.3 will be released in November 2015?

regards

HPE Expert

Good question, please refer to my response above ; )

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Honored Contributor

HP have a strict policy on disclosure of upcoming release details and dates.

As far as I'm aware, this hasn't changed, so it's difficult for HP staff or business partners to provide any meaningful details ahead of the final release.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE
::::::::::::::::::::::

INFORMOTION.com.au
Trusted Contributor

FYI RM8.3 has just been released & supports Office 2016 & Win10.

First mentioned by Grundy here.

Thank you Steve for taking the time to advise me of this - greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Katerina

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event