Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Loss of Text labels on customised TRIM 7.22 toolbars

Regular Advisor

Loss of Text labels on customised TRIM 7.22 toolbars

Would anyone know how to restore text labels to Trim 7.22  (3697) toolbars - we've been happily using Trim 7.22 on Windows 7 for the past year but suddenly have lost the ability to display text labels on toolbar icons. Also what are the registry keys locations for this and skin colour settings?

4 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Loss of Text labels on customised TRIM 7.22 toolbars

Suddenly?

Has anything changed in your environment prior to losing this functionality?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Regular Advisor

Practically overnight - we're trying to work out what may have caused it. Associated with this is a change in Administrator-set global settings which we've had to re-initiate. 

HPE Expert

So if you reset toolbars and get global is it still an issue?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Advisor

Hi,

While you have customise menu open, right click on the icon with missing text, select button appearance and check the button text setting. I can see you have save displayed which makes me suspect the text is missing on the buttons.

Kind regards

Meg

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event