Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Maintaining maximised TRIM Context window in new client sessions

Occasional Advisor

Maintaining maximised TRIM Context window in new client sessions

Is there a trick to having TRIM Context open with a maximised window at the start of each client session?

We do not have any shortcut menu set on the left-hand side of the screen, so when TRIM Context opens, the presented window does not fill the full available space.  When the screen is maximised, the registry key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TOWER Software\TRIM5\WindowPlacement\MaximizedMDIChildren is updated with a value of '1'. However, when I restart the Client, the value is reset to '0' and the screen is no longer maximised. I'm getting the same behaviour in 6.1.6 6980 and 6.2.4 1236.

Is there a simple way to make this value stick?

2 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Maintaining maximised TRIM Context window in new client sessions

Hi Les,

Have you already tried configuring the properties of the Windows shortcut that runs TRIM to start Maximised?

Neil

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Occasional Advisor

Re: Maintaining maximised TRIM Context window in new client sessions

I force the following:

[HKCU\Software\TOWER Software\TRIM5\TRIM Context\WindowPlacement]
"Show"=dword:00000003

Show = 1 will use the position specified in the "Main" value inside the same key.

Cheers.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event