Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Make annotations permanent

Frequent Advisor

Make annotations permanent

We are using rendition and redaction functionality. The users wants to make the annotations permanent. There is a function available Page => Make annotations permanent, but that function only handles the current page.

Is there a function to make the annotations permanent for all (selected) pages?

gr

Anton de Tombe

3 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Make annotations permanent

Hi Anton,

No I don't believe such an option exists. You may consider using the New - Redaction option, but not actually redacting anything...from memory I think the new image automatically has all annotations made permanent?

Neil

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Honored Contributor

try maybe printing it to a PDF "printer" then taking it into TRIM as a new record and relating it to the original?

Frequent Advisor

Thanks all for the reply. Indeed the only solution now available is to create a new record (Tiff or PDF). I will create an enhancement request on this issue so you can select multiple pages or a function for the entire document.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event