Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Render and Redaction

Advisor

Render and Redaction

Is anyone using the Render module in production? What sort of configuration is working well?

At the moment redaction option is not available for TIF files and files rendered to TIF.  Has anyone seen this behavior where the option right-click / New / New Redaction is not available?

6 REPLIES
Advisor

Re: Render and Redaction

We are also looking at the render module and are keen to know if anyone has it in production and using it successfully??

I saw comments last year on the forum about the render module not producing in PDF/A does the current version produce PDF/A format??

Cheers

Ian

Honored Contributor

Pretty sure the latest version or one of the coming versions is VERS certified.

There's a few customers using TRIM Render in production. Your HP account manager might be able to provide a reference from one of these sites.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Advisor

Thanks Grundy. Is this something that might be updated in 7.2 and do you know when that might be released?

Cheers   Ian

Honored Contributor

Cant provide exact dates or details at this stage unfortunately, but it should be 7.1.1 or 7.2.

NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Esteemed Contributor

I was pretty certain the current version of TRIM 7.1 provides PDF/A compliance for TRIM render. It says so in the release notes.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I was pretty sure it was either the current release or one of the next ones.

Just not something I keep on top of...

NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au