Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Requsts in RM8.1

Valued Contributor

Requsts in RM8.1

Hi,

The Request Button is greyed out in RM8.1 ...

However, Right click on document/file give us a range of options how to request the file ...

Is this OK, I mean, why the Icon is there if there is no function ... or something is wrong with my manual RM8.1 installation?

Thanks

4 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Requsts in RM8.1

Also, what is the best way of finding the file extension of a document recently imported in HP TRIM and deleted from shared drive, (TR5 link is there) but the tiny file has the extension of X_X ? Log does not give any ideas...?

Thanks

HPE Expert

The Request button is working for me. 

Try resetting the toolbars.

Not too sure about your second question, would you be able to check the backup from the network drive?

Might be able to see what it is by changing it .txt

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Valued Contributor

Thanks, reseting the toolbars works in other environment. The icon is not greyed out. In this one, reseting will do something else as well, so I will not do it right now.

In regards to X_X  document, (574 b is the size of the document) the document opened in text (Notepad) with nothing in it .... (less than 1 KB) .

Regards

P.S. Is RM8.1 Supported by KOFAX ?

HPE Expert

KOFAX sure is, see attached.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event