Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Searching by Last Movement Date in RM 8.1

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Valued Contributor

Searching by Last Movement Date in RM 8.1

Hi,

In Context 6.2 we could search by 'Last Movement Date' i.e. enter a date range and return a list of records moved to various locations.

I can't find an equivalent in RM 8.1. Does anyone know if this search option has been removed or if there is an equivalent in RM 8.1?

Thanks

Jack

4 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Searching by Last Movement Date in RM 8.1

I think the closest would be 'last date actioned' then you could also add a filter with 'assignee' and add locations to that list.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Valued Contributor

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

We would like to be able to seach all locations rather than adding each one to the search paramenters.

I found a way via searching Historical Events e.g.:

Search by: Event Date: 14/10/2014 to 15/10/2014 and

Search by: Updated By: Morgan, Jack

then select Sort/Filter and uncheck everything except: Current Location Changed.

However, when I save this search it's not listed under 'Saved Record Searches' but can be saved to Favourites > Saved Searches. 

The other issue is that non-administrators can't search Historical Events unless they have Security and Audit Administrator rights.

I liked the old way of doing it in 6.2 :-)

Cheers

HPE Expert

Sounds like it could be worth adding back in.

Might be worth logging a support case requesting it be added back to the search methods.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Valued Contributor

Will do.

Cheers

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event