Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TES

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Occasional Advisor

TES

[ Edited ]

we've been running Content indexing for some previous years.

Currently, TES is frozen and not responding, there are large number of users consuming the dataset and I am not sure how could I get TES to respond without impacting the users.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

5 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: TES

hey,

Firstly, which version of TRIM \ RM are you running?

The TES being frozen should not impact users, users connect to the Workgroup Service which is separate to the TES.

Are you running the re-index through the TES? Beacuse it might be appear frozen because it is still processing.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Occasional Advisor

You are right Greg, TES came back on it's own, just when it was close to the processing end.

Just one question, On some occasions, Can I close focibly as in "End Task the TES from Task Manager" and can this have any imapct on any other events in progress or other impacts ?

Thanks

HPE Expert

Should be fine, the TES is just a management console it doesn't actually run the events or the workgroup.

If you do need to force close, any changes that weren't saved and deployed will need to be added against.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
HPE Expert

Sorry one thing that a colleague pointed out to me is do not stop the TES service when performing a schema repair or upgrade.

Occasional Advisor

Agree with that.

Thanks

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event