Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TRIM 7.2.1.3220 - System Options - Workflow Tab - Business Calendar

Occasional Advisor

TRIM 7.2.1.3220 - System Options - Workflow Tab - Business Calendar

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I'm in the process of testing TRIM 7.2.1 build 3220 and I'm having quite a bit of fun trying to work out where the "Workflow" tab under the HP TRIM System Options dialog has gone.

Our current version is TRIM 6R2 SP5, and under the System Options the Workflow tab and all settings are available.

In our organisation we use Record Actions, we don't use and are not licensed for Workflow.

The 7.2 help file indicates that setting the Business Calendar is accessed via the HP TRIM System Options > Workflow tab.

I've logged a support call (case id: 4640632695, just incase someone from within HP here wants to have a look) but so far I'm not having any joy as I've basically been told it's a license issue as we're not licensed for Workflow.

Has anyone seen a similar instance to what I'm experiencing and if so then how, in 7.2, do you define what days are working days vs holidays for use with Record Actions?

Regards,

Craig Dykstra

6 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: TRIM 7.2.1.3220 - System Options - Workflow Tab - Business Calendar

Most likely a problem with your license.

Normally you have all modules as standard now, but you might be using an old license?

Did you get a new one for 7.X or are you using the old 6.2 license still?

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Occasional Advisor

[ Edited ]

The license is a 6.2 one, I'll contact my account manager and get the ball rolling to get a new one.

Thanks.

Occasional Advisor

I've received a new license, applied it, saved the config file, deployed and manually restarted the Workgroup service. The Workflow tab and all settings relating to Actions and the Calendar are still not available.

Regards,

Craig

Honored Contributor

Can you right-click on your TRIM menu bar and select > Customise.

Select the Toolbars Tab and then click RESET ALL.

(Note, this will reset the look/layout of all your TRIM settings!)

If this doesn't work, can you please email me your new license to grundy@hp.com and I will see if I get the same behaviour here?

NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Honored Contributor

Have you checked your Help->Setup Information->Software Licence?

In that list there should be an option "Workflow" with the word "Licenced" next to it.

(Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be construed as an official statement by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.)

Analytics & Data Management
Application & Business Services
HPE Enterprise Services
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for you replies and assistance so far.

@Grundy, reset the menus etc still no change. I've emailed you the license.

@Sander, our organisation isn't licensed for the Workflow module, so it doesn't show in the Software License section of the Setup Information. I'm trying to get to the options that relate to Record Actions and the Business Calendar which, according to the Help File, is located on the Workflow tab.

Regards,

Craig