Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tech Note - HPRM - Wildcard Searching not working correctly

HPE Expert

Tech Note - HPRM - Wildcard Searching not working correctly

If you have upgraded recently and have had some issues with wild card searching against record numbers, have a look over the following tech note.

NB: Always test before implementing into a production environment, always back up your data before modifying your database.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
6 REPLIES
Frequent Advisor

Re: Tech Note - HPRM - Wildcard Searching not working correctly

Hi Greg,

Can we run this update while we are running the word indexing? means in Enterprise Studio it still have the queue process. 

Thank you.

HPE Expert

You should be able to, this script is run at the database level which is separate from the event and IDOL processor. 

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

After we upgrade from trim 6.2.4 to hprm 8.1.1 buil 7760, we have run the word indexing and after 3 weeks the word indexing is still in queue and right now, we re having problem where we search. See attachment. 

Is this script will actually solve the problem?

Thank you.

HPE Expert

It does not look like the same issue to me.

Do you have a number of events queued up? What kind of hardware allocation do you have for the WGS that processes the events?

Frequent Advisor

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

As much 1261726 process still in queue.

The hardware spec: 

DB -->

Server 2008 R2 Ent SP1

RAM: 31.3GB 

64bit

2 proc

App -->

Server 2008 R2 Ent SP1

RAM: 15.6GB 

64bit

2 proc

HPE Expert

Looks OK.

I am not conviced that the error and the word indexing issues are related. This one might be easier of you log a support case.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event