Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trim 7.3.4

Trusted Contributor

Trim 7.3.4

When will Trim 7.3.4 be available?   This build is supposed to correct the email issue which swaps the "to" and "cc" when cataloging emails.

Thanks.

RD

10 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Trim 7.3.4

Hey mate,

Best not to bank on it, the final list of fixes has not been confirmed. We won't know until the release notes come out and they are released with the build when it becomes available on SSO.

I know it sounds like a run around, but changes to the build can occur right up until the release and we don't want to make promises we can't keep.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Esteemed Contributor

Hi

In which versions of TRIM is this an issue? I assume it is an issue in TRIM 7.3.3?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is an issue in all versions of 7.2 and 7.3. And RM 8 for that matter.

RD

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks

How does this issue present itself?

I have tested TRIM 7.3.3 pretty thoroughly and I never saw this.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catalog into Trim 7.3.3.5645  an email which you sent to someone and  cc'd another persion.

You may notice reviewing the metadata of the Trim Record, that the addressee is the person cc'd and

the person who received the email is "other."

Please post your findings.

Thanks.

RD

Esteemed Contributor

Assume you are talking about the option where TRIM will capture the addressee and cc as contacts?

We don't have this option enabled which is why I didn't notice the error.

When I enabled the option I agree with the bug as described

Trusted Contributor

Joshua,

That's the error and in our organization it is unacceptable.

RD

Trusted Contributor

I just loaded 7.34 - build 5739 today 12/10/2013 at 3:00 pm cst.   We will start our testing of this build.

If anyone has started testing this build please post your findings in the forum.   Hopefully, we will find the email bug fixed.

Thanks.

RD

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trim 7.3.4 - Now Available

My Inital test of the 7.3.4 client indicates that the email bug of switching contacts has been fixed.

We use Groupwise 8.  So far the testing of Trim 7.3.4.5739 with Groupwise 8 looks good.

What are the results of Outlook users?

Thanks.

RD

Honored Contributor

Re: Trim 7.3.4 - Now Available

It appears to work correctly.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event