Client Support
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Would Regional language settings affect using HP RM8?

DyN
Occasional Advisor

Would Regional language settings affect using HP RM8?

HP RM8.0.6376 64 bit

Windows 7

Two computers, exact same software and operating system on both except one is running Swiss French the other is running Swiss German regional settings. HP RM will not open on the computer running the Swiss German settings. We have even tried running the exe directly. No luck. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Would Regional language settings affect using HP RM8?

From what I hear not all of the language settings were fully implemented within RM8.  I recall a post about when it was installed in Spanish on the server and it wouldn't work.  You're probably running into the same thing.

HPE Expert

I just had a quick look through the reported issues around the local settings and couldn't see anything reported.

I'll test it here and see if it is an issue, i'll be testing against 8.01.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
HPE Expert

My installation options do not have Swiss German available, might be easier to log a support case so that someone from your region can take a look.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**