Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

searching results

Frequent Advisor

searching results

I have a client that is getting different search results with the same search criteria.  In HP RM 8.01 full client the search result is over 500 while using HP RM Webdrawer the result (same authenticated user) the results are around 50 and using WebClient Classic the results are around 400.  Anyone experienced this type of result change.

One more issue if they use a comma in the search string in the full client they get an error about empty space, and on webclassic similar error result, but webrawer returns results.

4 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: searching results

That's interesting.

Might need a support case for this one so it can be thoroughly investigated.

in the meantime can you confirm the search methods? As in did you use a form search on the client and a string search on the Webclient?

Feel free to add screenshots for review.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Frequent Advisor

HI the seach method was simple boolean seach method title word as provided by the pull down on webdrawer and on the full client.  Web client was the same, however the search display did look like a string search.

One more item, we can't get the webclient (modern) to connect. Will open a support ticket for that oen.

Frequent Advisor

We ran the search again here are screen shots of the search strings and results.  Webdrawer, WebClassic and Full Deskclient, all the same user.  I am zipping the screen shots.

HPE Expert

So nearly 100 records off.

In the full client, if you use the count button (it's the one in the toolbar with the '123' icon). What count do you get?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event