- Integrated Systems
- About Us
- Integrated Systems
- About Us
03-01-2016 12:03 PM - last edited on 01-18-2018 02:30 AM by MargaretN
FAQ - Registration and Logging In
Why should I register in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community?
Registration lets you take full advantage of the community, enabling you to:
- Post new messages and reply to other members' posts
- Receive email when someone responds to a specific post or topic
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Personalize your community experience
- Give Kudos and mark solutions as "Accepted"
How do I register?
Registration takes only a minute; all you need is a Passport account. If you do not have a Passport account, you will need your email address, a login name, a password, and answers for a few typical security questions.
To register: click "REGISTER" in the dark gray band across any page:
Tip: If you are a business member, please be sure to follow your company's guidelines for screen names. Please also choose carefully: you can't change your screen name after you're registered. There are many thousands of registered members, so you may have to try more than once to find a screen name not already in use.
- Enter a Password
Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive. Include upper and lower case letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
- Enter your password again
- Enter a valid email address
- You'll be asked to confirm your email. Enter your email address again
- If you receive a message saying that the email address you have entered is already in use, you already have a Passport account, and you will need to use this account. Follow the prompts to recover your password if you have forgotten it.
- Fill in other fields as required or desired
- Select a time zone that matches your location
- Click "REGISTER"
- Enter a Login name, also referred to as a "screen name" (Your login name appears whenever you post or send private messages). Login names may contain upper and lower case letters, numbers 0-9, underscore or hyphen. No other special characters will work.
- Click "REGISTER" again
Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to register and to sign in the community.
How do I sign in?
After you've registered and confirmed your registration, you can sign in and start participating.
To sign in:
- Click "LOG IN" In the dark gray bar across any page
- Enter your Screen name and Password
- If you have an account on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, or Facebook, you can link any of these social media accounts to this login. Once you do this, you will only have to link each these accounts once.
- Click "LOG IN"
What do I do if I forget my login or password?
To get help with your user ID or password:
- Click Need help with your user ID or password? at the bottom of the page
- Enter the email address you used when you registered with the community
- Click Reset Password
- Check your email for your user ID and a password reset link
Note: This is your Passport user ID, not your community screen name.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise