1753972 Members
8161 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: A5820x series switches

JerryMarksohn
Visitor

A5820x series switches

Can someone direct me to the latest version of firmware for the A5820x series switches (JC102A) and (JC106A) - both HP and H3C?

4 REPLIES 4
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Start your journey here and use the Product Numbers you wrote to find out what you're looking for.

It's easy, isn't it?

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
VoIP-Buddy
HPE Pro

You will only find the HPE branded software there.  If you have the H3C switch version you will need to get the software from their site.

David

I work for HPE in Aruba Technical Support
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Yep, good catch but IMHO the OP should know that yet: it's quite obvious where to find what...never seen a company branded "A" (HPE) to provide software related to (or specific of) products developed by a company branded "B" (H3C)...and vice-versa...no matter if between both companies there is/was a - more or less - strict engineering/development relationship on (some of) their products.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
VoIP-Buddy
HPE Pro

Hi Parnassus!

Agreed.  In fact, we support the HPE product set and H3C has a totally separate team, like mine, that supports their products.  We never interact with that other team.  The hardware is basically the same but the software cares on which platform it runs.

I work for HPE in Aruba Technical Support