3478 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: JH148A HPE 5510 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ HI MIB

Hector_GH
Occasional Contributor

JH148A HPE 5510 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ HI MIB

Hello everybody,

normally, when I need to import MIBs to a programm like PRTG I look for the Switch model here https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/support/SupportLookUp.aspx and then I go to Software downloads.

With the HPE 5510 there are no MIBs to download.

So the question is, where can I find them?

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Hector_GH
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll give it a try, but in the list of supported products I don't see any of the 5510 HI Switches (JH148A in my case).

I think that this is the same MIB that is in the download page for the 5930. Maybe there is only one MIB for all the comware products.

I'll say something when we have tried this one.

parnassus
Honored Contributor

Hector_GH wrote: I think that this is the same MIB that is in the download page for the 5930. Maybe there is only one MIB for all the comware products.

AFAIK those MIBs V9 are fairly generic (for Comware), especially if your device belongs to the set of "All HP products (of H3C design) without any 3Com or H3C branding except as listed below"...

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
VoIP-Buddy
HPE Pro

Parnassus,

You are correct.  The MIB Rollups are the starting point.  They don't post the MIB rollup on every product.  V9 is the latest.  It's a good starting point.  If that doesn't work, the customer should log in a support case so that we can try to get what they need.

Regards,

David

I work for HPE in Aruba Technical Support