HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
Comware Based
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to RMA a 5500 psu ?

Eric Marcus_2
Occasional Visitor

how to RMA a 5500 psu ?

The modular power supply unit (psu) in my 48-port 5500G has died and I want to get it replaced.  However, although I could register it as a seperate item (since it has it's own part number (3C17267) and serial number) I can't start an RMA request.

Do I really have to RMA the whole switch?  Can't I do just the psu?  It saves money and effort all around!





Super Advisor

Re: how to RMA a 5500 psu ?

Do you want to RMA the modular PSU or the fixed onboard PSU? The modular PSU is different from the onboard. If it is the onboard you have to send the whole switch.