Converged Data Center Infrastructure
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP OneView: Real ROI with software defined infrastructure

tammie_aron on ‎02-24-2014 07:23 AM

In recent blog posts,  I shared customers’ excitement for the collaboration and standardization that
HP OneView gives them.    You probably also read my colleagues stories about customers reactions to HP OneView at Discover.    Today, I want to share the HUGE impact at a financial services institution:

4AA5-1093ENW-thumb-200px.gif

• IT acceleration and optimization and reduced technology rollout from 66 days to 1 day and staff time on maintenance by 40%
  • Saved $5.3 million annually
  • Transformed their infrastructure  from a siloed approach to a converged infrastructure

If your first reaction is “Wow, those are big numbers”, I totally agree with you.   Take a look at how this HP OneView customer is able to achieve these results in a HP BladeSystem environment with HP 3PAR, see the infographic.

Learn how this financial services company put itself on the path to saving millions and read the full report from IDC.

~Tammie

0 Kudos
About the Author

tammie_aron

Greetings! I am on the HP Enterprise Group marketing team focused on small and midsize businesses.

Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more