1752464 Members
5394 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: A NEW HAT ????

Paula J Frazer-Campbell
Honored Contributor

A NEW HAT ????

Looking at the points amassed by people like James and Stefan who are to my knowledge not HP staff then I think a new hat should be created to encompass their God / Deity status on the Forum.

For even though they have achieved the highest level they continue to give of their time and impart knowledge to us lesser beings.

Opinions please.

Paula
If you can spell SysAdmin then you is one - anon
40 REPLIES 40
Maureen Gunkel
Trusted Contributor

I agree whole-heartedly - maybe a halo would do?
No matter where you go, there you are.
Berlene Herren
Honored Contributor

How about a scepter to go with that crown?

Berlene
http://www.mindspring.com/~bkherren/dobes/index.htm
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

I would like a court jester
jherring
Regular Advisor

I am thinking a hangman type graphic that builds on it self to create a Angelic type pic.

JOn
Tim Malnati
Honored Contributor

There definitely should be further point levels. (My guess is that HP didn't really expect anyone to get this far)

Thinking about which hat though... Obviously we need some addional icons for the new level(s), but as an alternative I thought it might be good if the next level had the option to have his/her mug shot displayed instead. Sort of give a personality behind the words. Professionally it could be beneficial as well. If you think a moment of how Interex places the mugs of the HP World presenters. Gives an additional sense of credibility. But as I said before, this should be optional! I'm not sure how many people would be left if my mug ended up on display. :-)
Matt Livingston
Valued Contributor

Perhaps a turban for the gurus?
Ted Flanders_1
Advisor

I like Tims idea!!!
Bruce Regittko_1
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Propeller beanies for the true geeks! :)

--Bruce
www.stratech.com/training
Dan Hetzel
Honored Contributor

Hi all,

Even if the 2500 points still seem very far from where I am now, I like Tim's idea of having people's mug shot displayed.

Dan
Everybody knows at least one thing worth sharing -- mailto:dan.hetzel@wildcroft.com