Re: ADMIN COOK OUT Aug 31, 2003

SOLVED
Go to solution
Tim Sanko
Trusted Contributor

ADMIN COOK OUT Aug 31, 2003

Ladies & Gents,

Sept 1, I'll light the Barby.
It is Labor Day in U.S. and If there is significant interest I'll load up the barby with Black Angus till the wallet screams stop!!!

I can provide Soft Drinks & directions. Since I don't drink, Booze is on Youse. (Pardon the Brooklynese)

Pool is open from 1:00 - Whenever.

RSVP: tsanko@neo.rr.com as well as here. Wife/accountant needs to know how many are interested. if sent to both places Wife can access.
30 REPLIES 30
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Tim,

Interesting - where is your barby located?

Pete

Pete
Chris Vail
Honored Contributor

P'raps a regional, or city-wide Syadmin cookout is more appropriate......I'm in the Austin area--anyone else nearby?

Chris
John Payne_2
Honored Contributor

City-wide? It would be like me, my family, and the neighbors dog. Just Kidding.

Tim, where are you at? I have something like 30 days of vacation to take still this year...

John
Spoon!!!!
John Bolene
Honored Contributor

his neo.rr.com address says he is somewhere in north east Ohio

maybe Akron?

Way too far from Oklahoma City for me to attend.
It is always a good day when you are launching rockets! http://tripolioklahoma.org, Mostly Missiles http://mostlymissiles.com
John Poff
Honored Contributor

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the invitation, but most of us are too far away to make it. Still, I'd like to see the look on your wife's face when you tell her tonight that you invited a few thousand of your ITRC friends over for a cookout! :)

JP
Patrick Wallek
Honored Contributor

Hey Chris Vail,

I'm not too far from you. I'm just up I-35 in Temple.

Chris Vail
Honored Contributor

Yo Patrick.....
We'll definitely have to get together for Geek Speak at some point....p'raps a Round Rock Express game this summer sometime.
I want to try on your towel..........
Email me private: "cvail "at" ercot dot com"

Chris
Shannon Petry
Honored Contributor

Not Temple!!!!! MOVE QUICK! ;)

I spent 4 years in Ft. Hood (1984-1988), so know the area. Went bar hopping and concert going many times in Austin. I vacation in Dallas occasionally, I love Dinasaur Ntl. Park!

Now I'm back in Detroit area, but one day I hope to move back to that area. I miss the sun and warm weather!

Regards,
Shannon
Microsoft. When do you want a virus today?
Tim Sanko
Trusted Contributor

I am in North East Ohio, South of Akron and Canton,
We have 20X40 in-ground pool, volleyball pit, basketball facilities, and a large Stainless Steel Barby.
As well a a Ponderosa Wood Playset for kids plus a steel swingset.

Anyone who knows Angus understands when I say I head out to South Dakota annually to stock the reefer. My vacation this year will be the annual pilgrimage to Mitchell,SD to purchase Angi. Five years ago, I roasted an OX, NEVER AGAIN.

As to location, I am located 15 miles south on 77 from Akron/Canton airport (CAK) for pilots and travelers.

5 years ago We had 150 Oracle DBAs and families at a pool party. (Boring lushes, I prefer outlandish lushes.

The wife expects me to re -side the house for opening it up to guests again...

Tim