Trusted Contributor

Re: Congratulations to Yogeeraj

Congratulations Database Yogi

Zafar
John Poff
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Yogeeraj!

Welcome to the Royal Court. Keep up the good work.

JP
Martin Johnson
Honored Contributor

Congrats! Job well done!

Marty
Ron Cornwell
Trusted Contributor

Way to go Yogeeraj, keep those DBAs on their toes.
Yogeeraj_1
Honored Contributor
Solution

Ladies and Gentleman,

First of all let me thank Brian for opening this thread. You have made it certainly sound official. Today, if we have that many questions in this part of the forum, it is because of people like you and many others who dedicate some of their precious time in helping others and above all the high level of information that is being provided. I believe we all strive to reply with a higher quality of answer as opposed to the quickest method. Special thoughts for Indira who is also very active in providing excellent inputs.

I am certainly glad that I can contribute and add value to this forum. I feel I have learned so much more than I have contributed.

I can only say thanks to all of you and to the ITRC Forums team that makes this forum so successful. This environment is positive and supportive and that says a lot about the people who choose to be here.

Allow me to quote from Mr. Steven Protter's speech: "I'm happy to be part of the itrc forum and think it improves my skills as a sysadmin."

Each of my posts especially in the Database section of this forum, has been very enriching for me as well. Most of the time a challenge that made me go back to my notes and books. Metalink access also helps a lot. I confess that i do sometimes copy-paste from books, but if it help to convey a clearer message, so be it!

Thanks again for the compliments. It feels good to read the congratulations from you people and most of the names (if not all) sound familiar from the forum discussions.

I also seize this occasion to thank everyone for answering the many questions that I have asked and for having patience with me when I fail to understand your replies.

Special Words for:
1. Princess Paula...Thank you for the kind post !! I always enjoy your insight into problems...and your wonderful humor !

2. Bill McNAMARA ...I have enjoyed reading all your posts. I rekon having learnt a lot from there.

3. Procura ... Merijn! I strive to master at least 10% of the wisdom that you have already acquired as a Perl Guru.

End word.
=========
I would have more happier today if before posting a question, each forumer could search in this Immense Knowledge Warehouse for existing solutions similar problems.

Cheers and thanks to everybody.

Life is beautiful. This forum is part of our life. Let's strive to make it reach Excellence.

Best Regards
Yogeeraj

And even if it is 21:45 p.m in this little piece of rock in the middle of the Indian Ocean (Mauritius - well this where am from - NOT South Africa), a brand new day is starting at the other side of the planet, providing support 24 hours on 24 hours.

[ Ouff! that was quite hard one to prepare ;) My first! ]
No person was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave (clavin coolidge)
Jeff Schussele
Honored Contributor

Congrats Yogeeraj,

Wear your crown with pride - you've earned it.
I'm not a DBA nor do I play one on TV, so I've learned quite a bit from your posts.

I was going to ask Merijn if you were the first Royal South African, but now I know for sure you're the first Royal Mauritiusian (sp?).

Well Done,
Jeff
PERSEVERANCE -- Remember, whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger!
Leif Halvarsson_2
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Congratulations to your crown.
Well done.

Regards,
Leif
Steven E. Protter
Exalted Contributor

Well earned honor. I'm waiting for you to make number 1 though.

SEP
Steven E Protter
Owner of ISN Corporation
http://isnamerica.com
http://hpuxconsulting.com
Sponsor: http://hpux.ws
Twitter: http://twitter.com/hpuxlinux
Founder http://newdatacloud.com
Brian M Rawlings
Honored Contributor

Excellent performance, great answers, top five, and now a King. But all those were nothing compared to that speech! If that's your first, I guess you've been saving up or something.

Anyway, warmest congrats from the purple pointy hat magic club. I think this hat's more comfortable, just not quite as cool...

Regards --bmr
We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. (Benjamin Franklin)