Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXP-00014 and EXP-00008

SOLVED
Go to solution
dngaya
Advisor

EXP-00014 and EXP-00008

hi at all,
I have a database of release oracle 7.3.4 installed of UNIX HP 10.20. After having to launch the export of the database this night in mode direct, I come to receive the error messages according to:
EXP-00014: error on row 36342 of table CI_CNTRCT_LGHT

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 600 encountered
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [8103], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

how to make to correct that?.
thank for your assistance.
4 REPLIES
Graham Cameron_1
Honored Contributor

Re: EXP-00014 and EXP-00008

ORA-600 is generally bad news and needs reporting to Oracle. However as you are on such an old version of the database I doubt you will get much support.

There are a couple of articles on metalink which may help.

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=FOR&p_id=54711.999

Basically this one can happen if someone drops the table whilst the export is running. Could this have happened ? Is your table CI_CNTRCT_LGHT still there?

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=FOR&p_id=73165.996

This one was caused by a bug (no 623287), the fix is in 8.0.5 and not backported to 7.x

Hope this helps, but I fear an urgent upgrade is your best option.

-- Graham
Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
Yogeeraj_1
Honored Contributor
Solution

hi,

You have encountered bug 430972, which is fixed in version 2.3.4 of SQL*Net. A local export uses the BEQ (bequeath) driver which reads the sqlnet.ora and hence enables dead connection detection (DCD) if sqlnet.expire_time is set.

Above is an extract from metalink note: 1037541.6

regards
and Merry Christmas
Yogeeraj
No person was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave (clavin coolidge)
Yogeeraj_1
Honored Contributor

attached the note 1037541.6
No person was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave (clavin coolidge)
Graham Cameron_1
Honored Contributor

Did Yogeeraj's posting resolve your problem ?
It seems me to refer to something different. You have ORA-600; his refers to ORA-1013. Noth the same at all.

Please let us know.

-- Graham
Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.