108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: OPEN/GL DOWNLOAD

SOLVED
Go to solution
Shannon Petry
Honored Contributor

OPEN/GL DOWNLOAD

I have a customer requiring the most recent version of OpenGL for HP-UX including the Dev kit. I have installed it from the CD-ROM(install CD) but I remember there was a download area for it.

Anyone know where I can download the most recent FULL version?

Thanks!
Shannon

ps. I searched and went to software.hp.com and hp.com/go/software.. naddah
Microsoft. When do you want a virus today?
6 REPLIES 6
Sachin Patel
Honored Contributor

Search for product
B6268AA B.11.00.10.01 Graphics and Technical Computing
Software

Sachin
Is photography a hobby or another way to spend $
Sachin Patel
Honored Contributor

Paul Sperry
Honored Contributor

Shannon Petry
Honored Contributor

Okay, I found this one before, but it does not let me download without an order number. Paying big bucket loads of money each year to HP is supposed to let me download this, and I have no product ID/password as it's part of our maintenance agreement.

I'll call the guys who we throw all that money too and see where I can get the latest version or make them give me a code/password ;)

Thanks!
Shannon
Denver Osborn
Honored Contributor
Solution

Shannon,

It's a free download so you wouldn't want to click the "(re)download" link unless you had the order number from a previous download for that free product.

If you go here...

http://www.software.hp.com/cgi-bin/swdepot_parser.cgi/cgi/displayProductInfo.pl?productNumber=B6268AA

There should be a "recieve for free button" near the bottom right hand side of the page. Click that, fill out the form and select the os rev to download for then click next... You should now have a page with the link for the actual download. (B6268AA_B.11.00.11.02_HP-UX_B.11.00_32+64.depot)

If you end up at the (re)download page again, use this info...

order id: 359766284
email: (your_email)

As you've seen the OpenGL is included w/ the 11i TCOE install, but can also be downloaded.

Hope this helps,
-denver

Shannon Petry
Honored Contributor

There used to be a download for free button, I remember this from about a year ago. However, there is now no download for free button. HP made this a pay-for product unless you have support. Even though I have support, there is no download of the product available in my ITRC ID, nor anyones that I know of.

I talked to support, and was given a download location but it's not standard, and not available to everyone.

Sincerely,
Shannon