108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Oracle 9iR2 install problem on HP-UX 11.00 64bit

SOLVED
Go to solution
Sam Waran
Occasional Advisor

My problems went away when I mounted CD rom drive, copied all the folders to a local drive and then installed my Oracle from there. For some reasons FTP did not work even in bit format.
Juergen Nagel_1
Frequent Advisor

Hello,

I had the same error.
In my case following has solved the problem.

copy the file
./Disk1/stage/Components/oracle.swd.jre/1.3.1.0.0/1/DataFiles/Expanded/jre/hpunix/lib/
PA_RISC/motif21/libmawt.sl
to
./Disk1/stage/Components/oracle.swd.jre/1.3.1.0.0/1/DataFiles/Expanded/jre/hpunix/lib/
PA_RISC/libmawt.sl
and the file
PA_RISC2.0/motif21/libmawt.sl
to
PA_RISC2.0/libmawt.sl

I hope that will help.

Best Regards
Juergen
Srikanth_19

Refer Metalink Docid :

Doc ID: Note:222403.1

Cheers,
Srikanth M.
Onur Karakan
Advisor

Hi Florin,

'Before i have applied the patches that oracle required it worked but during 61% linking stage, I got this error: Error in invoking target install of makefile /u01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0/ins_plsql.mk '
for this error you may delete "-z defs" in line "LD_SELF_CONTAINED="-z defs" from genclntsh file. and then make "retry".

http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Oracle/DBA_tips/Linux/LINUX_1.shtml

i had seen following error when installing into linux but i dont remember exactly. perhaps you should add the $JAVA_HOME/bin into $PATH. i think it was this.

good luck.

Onur