1748170 Members
4151 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Patch information

Juan Manuel L├│pez
Valued Contributor

Patch information

When I have to install an aplication, there are several patch requirements.
For example, how can I find out on which more recent patches is include the patch PHSS_21947 ?
Thanks in advance.
Juanma.
I would like to be lie on a beautiful beach spending my life doing nothing, so someboby has to make this job.
5 REPLIES 5
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Juan,

Use the ITRC, search for the patch in question and it will show you if it has been superceded or if there are other pre- or co- requisite patches as well.

Pete

Pete
Justo Exposito
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Juan,

Other chance is If you have an HP support contract, you only need to call to HP and they tell you and send you the patches.

Regards,

Justo.
Help is a Beatiful word
Clemens van Everdingen
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Both other answers are Ok !

PHSS_26262 is the superseding patch for the one you mentioned !

C.
The computer is a great invention, there are as many mistakes as ever, but they are nobody's fault !
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Juan:

I hear you asking two questions. First, to see if PHSS_21947 has been superseded (replaced by a more recent patch), go to the ITRC Patch database (via Maintenance and Support -> Invididual Patches) and select the patch for download. When you do this, click on the Patch's description. You will note that this particular patch *has* been superseded* by PHSS_26262 or PHSS_24303.

The second question, I believe you are asking is in which standard patch sets is this patch contained. One way to answer this is to examine Maintenance and Support -> Standard Patch Bundles -> View Support Plus Releases and look at the contents (patch descriptions and IDs) of the various support bundles.

Regards!

...JRF...
Victor_5
Trusted Contributor

I always use ITRC first, just go to

http://us-support.external.hp.com/wpsl/bin/doc.pl/sid=c15b97cf12ca639ff9/screen=wpslSelectPlatform

and search the patch you are looking for.