Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Sean O'brien

Pete
8 REPLIES 8
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: Sean O'brien

While I appreciate our intent in trying to get people to assign points, you're flooding the forum, drowning out new questions with your pleas. You can't force them. Just accept it.

Pete

Pete
Sean OB_1
Honored Contributor
Solution

Yeah I didn't think about that until just now, then I went and looked and sure enough, back up to the top!

My apologies to everyone.

Sean
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

And Sean, you might want to try practicing what you preach:

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0xb8f5227a4bc6d611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

;^)

Pete

Pete
John Poff
Honored Contributor

Pete,

You gave him ten points? That'll teach him not to go begging for points! :)

"Sean, please don't do that any more. Now here's 10 points. Go away and be a good boy."

(Of course, Sean, you should get the ten points just for the effort.) :)

JP
Sean OB_1
Honored Contributor

Pete,

That thread was started today. I haven't even had a chance to test the solutions offered as I'm waiting for test data from the applications staff.

When I do get a chance to test the solutions, rest assured I will award points to all solutions offered.

As you can tell, I've given points on every response to any question I've asked. So I think your comment is not only off base, but unwarranted.

Toodles,

Sean

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

John,

I gave him 10 points because he realized what he was doing and stopped. Positive reinforcement.

Sean,

I take it you didn't notice the wink.

Pete

Pete
Sean OB_1
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I saw it! I'm just a little testy at the moment.

*sigh* I've got a 16 hour day ahead of me today and am not looking forward to it.

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Sorry, Sean, I probably never should have mentioned it - I know you have a good record in assigning points and really intended it to be a good natured jest.

Good luck and have the best possible day you can,

Pete

Pete