Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptation: How industry leaders are evolving along with changing technology

JudyGoldman

6_keys_to_a_Big_Data_analytics_strategy.jpg 

It’s no secret: Change isn’t just coming. Change is here. For most industry leaders, the evolution of progress is happening at lightning speed.

The key question business leaders are asking isn’t about just what’s going on, but how do we adapt.   

The following article and industry report from Enterprise.NXT offer a glimpse into two key industries and their insights into the changes taking place within them.

How automakers can thrive in an Uberized, tech-driven future

How digital technologies are simultaneously redefining the relationship between driver and car, and forcing automakers to transform their manufacturing processes to keep pace.

Healthcare Rx: How technology and IoT can help fix a broken system

Healthcare can’t get by on bandage fixes anymore. This 67-page industry report explores how innovation across technology and IoT can help fix a broken system.

HPE Business Insights is merging with Enterprise.NXT, a thought leadership platform featuring cutting-edge advice from leading IT and business strategy experts, along with insightful, in-depth reporting on the latest trends in enterprise technology.

Judy-Anne Goldman
0 Kudos
About the Author

JudyGoldman

My work at HPE gives me a way to share my passion for emerging technology. I love connecting people to innovation, and sharing stories that help others engage with and understand the world around them. I'm a digital nomad, often found traveling with my micro companion KC, a 10-pound mini Dachshund.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more