Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud questions? Try us, with the launch of HP's "this week in the cloud" video series.

PaulMuller

Just a quick post to let you know that we've launched a new series of short, sharp video posts designed to help address some of the most common questions I've been getting on the building, buying and managing hybrid cloud services.  

If you have any other questions you'd like to have answered by HP or industry experts, drop me a line here or via Twitter to @xthestreams and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Enjoy!

Paul Muller has a wealth of experience working with CIOs and VPs of IT improve IT performance and business alignment.
0 Kudos
About the Author

PaulMuller

Paul Muller leads the global IT management evangelist team within the Software business at HP. In this role, Muller heads the team responsible for fostering HP’s participation in the IT management community, contributing to and communicating best-practice in helping IT perform better.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more