Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Driving Relevance for VP of Applications

david k waltz

Myles,

Some of these metrics might be difficult to obtain given one type of organization to the next, such as % of satisfied customers.In addition, some of the metrics can be a double edged sword. If I am incented to get things done on time, I might cur some corners to achieve that objective, but in the long run all would have been better off if things went beyond the deadline a smidge.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
About the Author

david k waltz

Comments
david k waltz

Myles,

Some of these metrics might be difficult to obtain given one type of organization to the next, such as % of satisfied customers.In addition, some of the metrics can be a double edged sword. If I am incented to get things done on time, I might cur some corners to achieve that objective, but in the long run all would have been better off if things went beyond the deadline a smidge.

Thanks!

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more